Our Approach

The product

Our forte is supplying you with the finest quality cut flowers and pot plants. We source most of our flowers and plants from committed, reliable suppliers with whom we have long standing working relationships. This enables us to guarantee you are always receiving flowers/plants as fresh as they possibly can be. We also work directly with growers too. By doing this, we can ensure you’re always getting an excellent product at a most competitive price. About 80% of the what we source comes from Holland, with the other 20% from shared between countries in South America, Africa and Europe.

The package

We like to think that Team Bon bloemen is a different type of wholesaler than the norm. Our passion, drive and desire is there for all to see. That coupled with a vast product knowledge and blend of fresh ideas gives you a business partner you can believe in. Our ideas are innovative and we are continually trying to improve ourselves, individually as well as collectively as a business. Feel free to come along and meet one of the team.

The promise

Bon bloemen’s specialist sales team are there to support you in every possible way they can. From specialist wedding orders to everyday spontaneous purchases, there will always be someone there to ably assist you. We strive to help all our clients in order to get the most effective boost to their business. It’s a simple philosophy really; if you succeed, then so do we.